With the development of the economic and industrial sectors in the world, one can judge the feasibility of investments and capital investments. Along with the development of the financial sector, the oil and gas and mining industries are developing - the world market is not standing still, new technologies are emerging, factories are developing, new fields are being developed.
In developed countries such as Russia, USA, China, UAE and other oil and industrial sectors play a leading role in the formation of budget revenues and trade balance.
The main factors that affect the price of oil:
- change in oil production quotas;
- political instability in countries that actively supply oil;
- climatic conditions;
- a political decision to reduce or increase US stocks;
- the number of mastered fields and drilling rigs;
- increase or decrease in the level of the world economy;
- the development of science and others.
In the OilDrop mobile application, the Finance section is available for you, in which information on financial sector news is updated daily, namely:
- currency exchange rates;
- stock price;
- foreign exchange market news;
- prices for precious metals;
- metals market news;
- oil prices in the world;
- gasoline prices at gas stations in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
See on the OilDrop application for the latest economic news: world oil and gas prices, exchange rates, expert opinions and much more! Information is updated daily.